booking operatorWant to support an energetic Travel Sales Team in booking the arrangements of tour packages for customers? Are you passionate about providing the best customer service?
We are a leading travel company in Northern Europe and are seeking an enthusiastic sales & customer service focused individual to join our team.
An amazing opportunity to work with an innovative travel company which offers great culture, work-life balance and outstanding benefits package.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will be in direct contact with numerous suppliers about bookings.
- Processing of travel documents and package arrangements.
- Responding to enquires via phone and e-mail and processing detailed, high quality travel documents.
- Assessing and analysing the needs of the customers.
The role is perfect for you if:
- You are a customer service-oriented and positive-minded team-player.
- You have a background in Travel and Tourism – would be a major advantage.
- You have any other service-related experience.
- You are able to work both independently and as an active team member.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Salary package from £20,000 - £23,000
- Free snacks to enjoy at work
- Shorter working days on a Thursday & Friday
- Fam Trips
- Travel to head office in Iceland
- Yearly budget to spend on your own personal development/study
- 24 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays per year
- Weekly lunch
- Monthly events
- City centre location in Edinburgh
If you are keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply with your CV & covering letter to email@example.com no later than October 25th 2019.
For more information about the job, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lorna Denham, Regional Manager UK & Ireland, at +44 (0) 131 344 4630