WANT TO LEAD A GROWING SALES TEAM?
REGIONAL MANAGER SCANDINAVIA
Nordic Visitor, a leading travel company for incoming tours in Northern Europe, is looking to add to our dynamic and growing team in Stockholm.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to lead our Scandinavian sales office.
As a regional manager, the main focus is to lead and supervise the team, with tasks related to improving procedures, managing operations and completing administrative assignments. The ideal candidate has a strong management background, is results-oriented and has enthusiasm for helping team members succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity at our sales office in Södermalm’s east side, in a bright and spacious work environment with a group of friendly and energetic travel professionals. The team is expected to grow further with additional travel consultants and booking professionals over the next couple of years as growth accelerates.
- Responsible for all strategy, sales, implementation and operations
- Plan, direct and oversee operations and service provided by the department
- Leading and supervising the employee group and their work
- Human Resources-related matters
- Develop and maintain effective work processes that emphasise quality and high performance
- Responsibility for the development and growth of the customer base and increase of market share
- Office administration
- Other duties and responsibilities
- University degree, relevant to the job description
- At least 3 years of management experience and proven leadership skills
- Previous experience in sales, customer service and project management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and good collaboration with others
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Scandinavian tourism is an advantage
- Experience in streamlining work processes and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written). Swedish language skills are an advantage
More about Nordic Visitor
Nordic Visitor creates custom travel packages for individuals and groups in numerous destinations throughout Northern Europe. Guided by our core values of quality, trust, dedication and personal service, we take pride in having talented and diverse staff who demonstrate responsibility, are deeply service-oriented and take initiative in their work. We are very proud of our outstanding reputation among clients, our strong relationships with suppliers, and our positive company culture that focuses on the wellbeing and fosters the success of our employees. Nordic Visitor was founded in Iceland in 2002 and has since grown to about 100 employees of various nationalities in 3 offices — most at our Reykjavik head office and others in Stockholm and Edinburgh.