GENERAL SALE TERMS - BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
When we have special offers on, the following terms apply.
- Cancellation insurance is available to purchase for financial protection.*
- You can secure tours with a 10% deposit at the time of booking. If you decide to pay 20% deposit or more, you will receive the cancellation insurance free of charge.
*Cancellation insurance and 10% deposit not available for Lapland tours.
How the cancellation insurance works:
You will never lose money on your Nordic Visitor booking. You can add our cancellation insurance to protect you from financial losses that might occur if you must cancel.
- Rebook your tour, on one occasion, without any change fees.
Cancel for any reason and receive a partial refund and travel credit as follows:
- With more than 72 hours' notice before your scheduled tour arrival date, your deposit will be held as a travel credit¹ and the remaining will be refunded² to you.
- With less than 72 hours’ notice before your scheduled tour arrival date, 50% will be held as travel credit¹ with the remaining 50% refunded to you.
Cancel your tour and receive a full refund in case of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, which make it impossible to travel safely to your destination. This may cover, for example, warfare, significant risk to human health, and natural disaster. We only provide full refunds in accordance with the EU Package Travel Directive.
Read more about Nordic Visitor’s Book With Confidence terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions:
In addition to our standard terms for all bookings the following apply to special offers bookings:
- Packages must be secured with a 20% deposit. You can choose to pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 10% balance 90 days before the arrival date.
- If you decide to pay a 20% deposit or more at the time of booking, you will receive the cancellation insurance free of charge.
- Lapland tours are excluded from our cancellation insurance and 10% deposit.
- The total cost of the travel package is due 30 days before arrival.
- Not valid for tour packages already on special offer and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Valid only for selected standard tour packages from our website.
- The discount does not apply to additional nights, extra days with a rental car, optional activities, or any other customised options.
- The discount will be displayed in the total price during the booking process.
- Not commissionable for third-party travel agents.
¹ Travel credit can be used by you, your friends, or family members as a payment toward a new Nordic Visitor booking to any of our destinations if booked with us within 36 months from the cancellation date.
² The refunded amount is the total amount paid to date, minus the initial deposit (and any included flights or cruises), which is held as a travel credit.