EARLY BIRD SALE & WINTER OFFER TERMS - BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Take advantage of Early Bird discounts and save up to 20% on the price of selected packages in Iceland, Scandinavia, Scotland and Ireland. Book one of these 2022 packages and you can relax knowing you and your travel plans are in safe hands with our Book with Confidence Plan.
Early Bird discounts
valid until 13 October 2021. extended until 3 November 2021.
- Cancellation insurance is available to purchase for financial protection.
- You can secure tours with a 10% deposit at the time of booking. If you decide to pay 20% deposit or more, you will receive the cancellation insurance free of charge.
- Covid test cover.*
How the cancellation insurance works:
You will never lose money on your Nordic Visitor booking. You can add our cancellation insurance to protect you from financial losses that might occur if you must cancel.
- Rebook your tour, on one occasion, without any change fees.
- If you need to cancel because of Covid-19 related reasons¹, you can claim a 100% refund of the money you’ve paid to us.
- With more than 72 hours' notice before the scheduled tour arrival date, your deposit will be held as a travel credit² and the remaining will be refunded³ to you.
- With less than 72 hours’ notice before the scheduled tour arrival date, 50% will be held as travel credit with the remaining 50% refunded to you.
If you need to end your trip early after your arrival, you will receive a travel credit for any unused services.
*Covid test cover:
- If you are required to take a PCR test on arrival at your destination, Nordic Visitor will cover this cost, up to a total of 15.000 ISK each (around $110 or £85 per person).
- Important note: this offer applies only to tests administered in Nordic Visitor destinations upon entry. It does not apply to pre-flight tests, those taken in a traveller's home country or upon departure from Nordic Visitor destinations.
- Simply send us proof of payment for any valid test and we will refund you the fee.
You can choose between a credit card refund or an upgrade in service for the same amount.
Terms & conditions:
In addition to our standard terms for all bookings the following apply to Early Bird and Winter Offer bookings:
- Depending on the destination, discounts are valid for selected arrivals and packages between 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2022.
- Special offers on Iceland winter tours are valid for only 1 selected package with arrival on 8 December 2021.
- Packages must be secured with a 20% deposit. You can choose to pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 10% balance 90 days before the arrival date.
- If you decide to pay a 20% deposit or more at the time of booking, you will receive the cancellation insurance free of charge.
- The total cost of the travel package is due 30 days before arrival.
- Not valid for tour packages already on special offer and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Valid only for selected standard tour packages from our website.
- The discount does not apply to additional nights, extra days with a rental car, optional activities, or any other customised options.
- The discount will be displayed in the total price during the booking process.
- Not commissionable for third-party travel agents.
¹ Covid-19 related reasons are defined as: i) if the country (or countries) you are visiting is defined as a high-risk area by your home country, ii) if borders are closed in either direction of travel, or iii) if you need to stay in quarantine for more than one day in the country you are visiting.
² Travel credit can be used by you, your friends, or family members as a payment toward a new Nordic Visitor booking to any of our destinations if booked with us within 36 months from the cancellation date.
³ The refunded amount is the total amount paid to date, minus the initial deposit (and any included flights or cruises), which is held as a travel credit.