EARLY BIRD TERMS
Plan ahead and save up to 20% on the price of selected packages in Iceland, Scandinavia, Scotland and Ireland. Book an Early Bird Special Offer and you can relax knowing you and your travel plans are in safe hands. Find out more by reading about our Book with Confidence Plan.
Offer valid until 2 December 2020.
You will never lose money on your Nordic Visitor booking. Our cancellation insurance protects you from financial losses that might occur if you must cancel. Terms and conditions apply.
- If you need to cancel because of Covid-19 related reasons, you can claim a 100% refund of the money you’ve paid to us.
- Rebook your tour, on one occasion, without any change fees.
- With more than 7 days' notice² before the scheduled tour arrival date, your deposit and the cost of included flights and cruises will be held as travel credit³ and the remaining will be refunded⁴ to you.
- With less than 7 days before the scheduled tour arrival date, 50% will be held as travel credit with the remaining 50% refunded to you. For tours in Scandinavia, 100% of the tour cost will be held as future travel credit.
If you need to end your trip early after your arrival, you will receive a travel credit for any unused services.
- With more than 72 hours’ notice before the scheduled tour arrival date, your deposit will be held as a travel credit and the remaining will be refunded to you.
With less than 72 hours’ notice before the scheduled tour arrival date, 50% will be held as travel credit with the remaining 50% refunded to you.
In addition to our standard terms for all bookings the following apply to Early Bird bookings:
- Valid for selected arrivals and packages between 1 May 2021 to 30 September 2021.
- Packages must be secured with a 20% deposit. You can choose to pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 10% balance 90 days before the arrival date.
- The total cost of the travel package is due 30 days before arrival.
- Not valid for tour packages already on special offer and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Valid only for selected standard tour packages from our website..
- The discount does not apply to additional nights, extra days with a rental car, optional activities, or any other customised options.
- The discount will be displayed in the total price during the booking process.
- Not commissionable for third-party travel agents.
¹ Covid-19 related reasons are defined as: i) if the country (or countries) you are visiting is defined as a high-risk area by your home country, ii) if borders are closed in either direction of travel, or iii) if you need to stay in quarantine for more than one day in the country you are visiting.
² Definition of sufficient notice is more than 3 days (72 hours) before the scheduled tour arrival date for Iceland-only packages, otherwise it is more than 7 days' notice for all other packages.
³ Travel credit can be used by you, your friends, or family members as a payment toward a new Nordic Visitor booking to any of our destinations if booked with us within 36 months from the cancellation date.
⁴ The refunded amount is the total amount paid to date, minus the initial deposit (and any included flights or cruises), which is held as a travel credit.