BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE TERMS
Your wellbeing, safety and happiness are important to us. That's why we've added more features to the dedicated and personal service that Nordic Visitor customers have grown to love.
- Optional cancellation insurance.
- Secure a tour with only a 10% deposit at the time of booking.
- Covid test cover.*
Optional cancellation insurance:
Protect your booking and your payments. You will never lose money on your Nordic Visitor booking if you have our cancellation insurance. This safeguards you against financial losses that could otherwise occur if you have to cancel.
- Rebook your tour, on one occasion, without any change fees.
- If you need to cancel because of Covid-19 related reasons¹, you can claim a 100% refund of the money you’ve paid to us.
- With more than 72 hours' notice before the scheduled tour arrival date, your deposit will be held as a travel credit² and the remaining will be refunded³ to you.
- With less than 72 hours’ notice before the scheduled tour arrival date, 50% will be held as travel credit with the remaining 50% refunded to you.
If you need to end your trip early after your arrival, you will receive a travel credit for any unused services.
*Covid test cover:
- If you are required to take a PCR test on arrival at your destination, Nordic Visitor will cover this cost, up to a total of 15.000 ISK each (around $110 or £85 per person).
- Important note: this offer applies only to tests administered in Nordic Visitor destinations, it does not apply to pre-flight tests or those taken in a traveller's home country.
- Simply send us proof of payment for any valid test and we will refund you the fee.
You can choose between a credit card refund or an upgrade in service for the same amount.
Special Iceland-only terms:
For tours to Iceland that don't already include a private airport transfer, as part of this offer you will get a free upgrade to a private airport transfer upon your departure, instead of a shared one. Please note that a private transfer is already included upon your arrival.
Terms & conditions:
In addition to our standard terms for all bookings the following terms apply as part of the Book With Confidence programme:
- Valid only for selected standard tour packages from our website.
- Not valid for any tours in Lapland or Greenland, and also not valid for any tours with 50% minimum deposit.
- Packages must be secured with a 20% deposit. You may choose to pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 10% balance 90 days before the arrival date.
- The total cost of the travel package is due 30 days before arrival.
- Not valid for tour packages already on special offer and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Not commissionable for third-party travel agents.
¹ Covid-19 related reasons are defined as: i) if the country (or countries) you are visiting is defined as a high-risk area by your home country, ii) if borders are closed in either direction of travel, or iii) if you need to stay in quarantine for more than one day in the country you are visiting.
² Travel credit can be used by you, your friends, or family members as a payment toward a new Nordic Visitor booking to any of our destinations if booked with us within 36 months from the cancellation date.
³ The refunded amount is the total amount paid to date, minus the initial deposit (and any included flights or cruises), which is held as a travel credit.