Travel ConsultantAre you an experienced travel consultant who is keen to sell travel packages to Scandinavia? Then this exciting opportunity is for you!
Nordic Visitor is a leading travel company selling tailor-made tour packages around select Nordic and Northern European destinations. We are looking for a travel professional to join our dynamic Scandinavian team in Stockholm.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an energetic and service-oriented individual to join us as a Travel Consultant. You will handle sales and bookings for clients travelling to our destinations in Scandinavia. These include Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Lapland and Svalbard.
We are looking for a high-performing team player who is willing to go the extra mile to make sure our clients have an unforgettable time. You will also represent our values of dedication, quality, trust and personal service.
- Provide personal, quality service and consult with clients via phone, video calls, Live Chat and e-mails
- Convert leads into sales of tailor-made packages in Scandinavia
- Create detailed, high-quality travel documents for clients
- Maintain good communication with clients, suppliers and co-workers
- Take care of the emergency phone during your dedicated dates
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Scandinavian tourism with Norwegian expertise as an advantage
- Sales experience or knowledge of the travel industry
- Knowledge of Swedish and excellent spoken and written English
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of a team
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Positive and service-oriented disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong computer skills
This is a full-time position at our sales office in Södermalm, Stockholm, to join a group of friendly and energetic travel professionals.
More about Nordic Visitor
Nordic Visitor is a progressive and award-winning travel agency that specialises in creating custom travel experiences throughout Northern Europe. Since its 2002 launch in Reykjavík, the company has continued to expand and, today, around 70 employees work for Nordic Visitor. The majority are based in the Reykjavík head office, with smaller offices in Sweden and Scotland.
How to apply
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply with your CV and covering letter to career(at)nordicvisitor.com no later than 20th October 2021.