Crisp air in your lungs and unbridled beauty dancing overhead. The northern lights are truly a sight to behold.
WHY SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN ICELAND?
- Most natural attractions & activities available year-round
- Don‘t need to travel far from Reykjavik to see the lights
Norway takes natural beauty to the next level. Experience Arctic thrills while searching for brilliant auroras.
WHY SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN NORWAY?
- Northern Norway located in middle of “aurora zone”
- Experience Sami culture, Arctic cuisine, dog sledding and more
Be dazzled by nature‘s finest display in the starry winter skies of Lapland.
WHY SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN LAPLAND?
- Many cloudless nights & no big city light pollution
- Area is home to Santa Claus Village, ice & snow hotels and other unique attractions
Experience an out of this world natural spectacle in an out of this world destination.
WHY SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN GREENLAND?
- Unique natural surroundings
- Off the beaten path
- Experience the local culture, glacier excursions and more
When you're already on top of the world, watching the northern lights makes it feel that much more uplifting.