Welcome to a small country with big possibilities. Short breaks combine the culture of Reykjavík with the splendor of the countryside.
WHY TAKE A SHORT BREAK IN ICELAND?
- Most attractions & activities available year-round
- Don’t need to go far from the city to see Icelandic nature
- Thriving nightlife in Reykjavik
Strike a few things off your bucket list with a short break in Norway, from the city charms of the capital to the thrills of being out in nature.
WHY TAKE A SHORT BREAK IN NORWAY?
- Short but action-packed tours
- Chance to experience northern lights in winter
- Easy to navigate Oslo
See the past and present collide in spectacular fashion in Sweden’s charmingly chic capital.
WHY TAKE A SHORT BREAK IN SWEDEN?
- Easy to get around Stockholm
- World-class dining and cultural attractions
- Day tours to Viking sites, wildlife areas, islands and more