Loading...

TRAVEL UPDATE - Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Menu

BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
new flexible booking terms for all destinations

We want you to have the utmost confidence in your holiday plans in light of the recent spread of Covid-19, so we are offering new flexible booking terms.
 
These terms apply to new bookings for all our holiday packages (for 9 persons or less) made between 02 March to 31 March 2020, for arrivals between 01 April - 31 December 2020.
 
The new terms provide the following assurances:

ICELAND (all packages)

  • Free cancellation insurance included with every package *
  • You can cancel or change a booking with 48-hours notice of your scheduled arrival.

SCANDINAVIA/SCOTLAND/IRELAND/GREENLAND (all packages)**

  • Option to change your travel dates up to 7 days prior to your arrival with no change fees.
  • Option to cancel your tour up to 7 days prior to your arrival and receive an 80% refund with the remaining 20% held as credit for a future trip to any of our travel destinations. 
  • The cost of certain services (including flights, cruises, Ice Hotel, see full list below***) is non-refundable and will not be transferrable to new dates.

Why are we able to offer you flexible booking terms?

We maintain strong relationships with all of our suppliers, creating mutual trust and a willingness to cooperate, which enables us to offer the best service and terms available to our customers. 
 
We are offering these terms because it is important to us that our customers have confidence in their travels with Nordic Visitor. We value the safety, security and peace-of-mind of our travellers, and we believe in giving you more time and flexibility with your travel decisions. 
 
* For 9 persons or less only
 
**Only applies if Covid-19 outbreak continues to impact travel to and from our travel destinations. Otherwise normal cancellation terms apply. 
 
*** The following services are non-refundable and the cost of those services will not be transferrable to new dates. However, we will do our best to get this cost claimed back and credit it back to your future booking.  
 
  • Trains
  • Flights
  • Cruises
  • Ferries
  • Ice/snow/Glass igloo hotels

General cancellation policy


 
We are here to help

Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.

here to help