It‘s all smooth sailing from here, under the midnight sun or northern lights, from the Arctic Circle to the fjords.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN NORWAY?
- Voyages between the fjords and Arctic region of Norway
- Optional land excursions
- Sail with one of Europe’s oldest & most respected cruise lines
Experience the arctic at sea, with colourful homes dotting the rocky shore, azure-hued icebergs bobbing in the arctic waters, and a true sense of exploration.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN GREENLAND?
- Exciting shore excursions
- Unique cultural experiences
- Cabin with porthole or window and private facilities
15 days / 14 nights
Southern Fjords & Disko Bay - Iceland to Greenland
May - JulyView map
15 days / 14 nightsClose map view
14 days / 13 nights
Disko Bay & Southern Fjords - Greenland to Iceland
14 days / 13 nightsClose map view
A once in a lifetime experience, with Arctic wildlife encounters, stunning glacial scenery and an expert crew.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN SVALBARD?
- Ideal for those with a special interest in Arctic nature
- Excursions on land suitable for all travellers
- Comfortable ship amenities
Follow the currents to explore Sweden’s archipelago and experience the diversity of its Nordic neighbours.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN SWEDEN?
- Relaxing, elegant way to travel between major cities
- On-board entertainment on overnight cruises
Take to the seas to navigate the paths of the Vikings and get a new perspective on the colourful port cities and capitals of Scandinavia.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN THE NORDICS?
- Easy way to travel between major cities
- Comfortable accommodation in private outside cabins
- Diverse natural scenery