It‘s all smooth sailing from here, under the midnight sun or northern lights, from the Arctic Circle to the fjords.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN NORWAY?
- Voyages between the fjords and Arctic region of Norway
- Optional land excursions
- Sail with one of Europe’s oldest & most respected cruise lines
Experience the arctic at sea, with colourful homes dotting the rocky shore, azure-hued icebergs bobbing in the arctic waters, and a true sense of exploration.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN GREENLAND?
- Exciting shore excursions
- Unique cultural experiences
- Cabin with porthole or window and private facilities
15 days / 14 nights
May - July
Southern Fjords & Disko Bay - Iceland to GreenlandView map
15 days / 14 nightsClose map view
A once in a lifetime experience, with Arctic wildlife encounters, stunning glacial scenery and an expert crew.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN SVALBARD?
- Ideal for those with a special interest in Arctic nature
- Excursions on land suitable for all travellers
- Comfortable ship amenities
Follow the currents to explore Sweden’s archipelago and experience the diversity of its Nordic neighbours.
Take to the seas to navigate the paths of the Vikings and get a new perspective on the colourful port cities and capitals of Scandinavia.
WHY TAKE A CRUISE IN THE NORDICS?
- Easy way to travel between major cities
- Comfortable accommodation in private outside cabins
- Diverse natural scenery