With bonfires, all-night parties and 500 tons of fireworks, New Year’s Eve in Iceland is a blast.
WHY CELEBRATE NEW YEAR'S IN ICELAND?
- Dance till dawn at Reykjavik clubs on New Year's Eve
- Chance to see northern lights
- Charming Icelandic traditions & gourmet dining
- Visit geothermal baths & other natural attractions
Join the locals to celebrate the holiday season in an enchanting Scottish winter scene.
Why celebrate New Year’s Eve in Scotland?
- Experience Hogmanay and charming local traditions
- Explore the atmospheric Highlands
- Visit whisky distilleries and taste local dining
- Enjoy the majestic winter scenery of national parks
Spend the holiday season amidst the snow-covered wilderness of Lapland for a magical stay.
Why celebrate New Year’s Eve in Lapland?
- Stay in the Christmas spirit at the Santa Claus Village
- Have the opportunity to see the northern lights
- Go on thrilling excursions like dog sledding or snowmobiling
- Stay or visit the original ICEHOTEL
Discover Norway’s buzzing culture, cities and countryside on a winter tour.
Why celebrate New Year’s Eve in Norway?
- Admire the northern lights in the dark sky
- Cruise along the wintry coast and through majestic fjords
- Stay at or visit the famous Snow Hotel
- Learn about the Indigenous Sami culture