Experience the land of fire and ice. With its otherworldly landscapes and cool and quirky capital, Iceland has something for everyone.
Why Do a Classic Tour in Iceland?
- Free GPS, detailed maps & more with all self-drive tours
- Incredible nature within easy reach of Reykjavik
- Most attractions accessible both summer and winter
- A real bucket list experience!
It doesn’t get more Norwegian than stunning fjords and Arctic scenery. Experience these wonders and more by car, train or cruise.
Why Do a Classic Tour in Norway?
- Enjoy incredible nature all around you, even in cities
- see midnight sun in summer or northern lights in winter
- Great hiking trails and photo opportunities abound
- EXPERIENCE THRILLING VIEWPOINTS AND SOARING FJORD CLIFFS
From the medieval alleys of Stockholm’s Old Town to the lush, cottage-filled countryside, these trips capture the essence of Sweden.
Why Do a Classic Tour in Sweden?
- Enjoy sophisticated stockholm & the idyllic countryside
- Experience the nature & culture at the heart of scandinavia
- attractions & optional activities to enjoy in all seasons
- TRY SWEDISH CAFÉ CULTURE AND ENJOY A TRADITIONAL FIKA
Discover a land of pure wonder and adventure. Where white winters provide the backdrop for aurora spotting, tranquil nights in ice castles and chance encounters with Santa, himself.
Why Do a Classic Tour in Lapland?
- Experience a snowy Arctic winter as you always imagined
- Unique guided wilderness safaris & cultural tours
- Spend the night in hotels, cottages or even ice suites
- Chance to see northern lights & arctic wildlife
Discover where the majesty of the far North collides with colourful culture and traditions in spectacular fashion. Unforgettable adventure and incredible nature are yours in Greenland!
Why Do a Classic Tour in Greenland?
- Experience the famous glaciers and icebergs up close
- Local guides offer unique insights into the culture
- Great addition to tours in Iceland
- ENJOY LONGER DAYS IN THE SUMMER THANKS TO THE MIDNIGHT SUN
Get ready for an incredible Scottish adventure, where you'll roam the stunning highlands, sail to Isles and explore charming towns and villages.
Why Do a Classic Tour in Scotland?
- DRAMATIC NATURAL SCENERY AND COASTLINES
- LOCAL CLAN HISTORY AND GRAND ROYAL CASTLES
- STUNNING ISLES FULL OF CULTURE
- DELICIOUS SEAFOOD AND WHISKY
Immerse yourself in Irish culture on your classic tour of the dazzling Emerald Isle. Warm hospitality and amazing scenic views await you.
Why Do a Classic Tour in Ireland?
- NATURAL ATTRACTIONS LIKE THE BURREN AND THE CLIFFS OF MOHER
- FERRY VOYAGES TO THE ARAN ISLANDS AND SKELLIG ISLAND BOAT TRIPS
- LIVELY CITIES FULL OF CULTURE AND HISTORY
- NIGHTS IN COSY GUESTHOUSES AND HANDPICKED HOTELS